Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Free Olay Facial Cleanser


Olay has two rebate offers now:




Rebate #1

Receive a $15 gift card from Regenerist. Purchase any TWO (2) Olay Regenerist facial moisturizers or cleansers between December 14, 2008 and January 14, 2009 and receive a $15 gift card. Simply download and complete the Gift Card Form and mail it back to us along with the original dated sales receipt(s). All requests must be postmarked by January 28, 2009.


Rebate #2

Receive a $15 gift card from Definity.Between December 28, 2008 and January 28, 2009, purchase any TWO (2) Olay Definity products and you can receive a $15 gift card. All you have to do is download and complete the Gift Card Form and mail it back to us along with the original dated sales receipt(s). All requests must be postmarked by February 11, 2009.


I already bought 2 Regenerist Cleansers and 2 Definity cleansers and filled out my rebate forms. I called Olay to verify you can do both rebates. I also used coupons on all of the products I bought so not only have I received 4 Olay facial cleansers for free, I also made money!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment