Friday, February 27, 2009

Valassis/ Red Plum Inserts


Yes, the Tampa area still gets the Red Plum inserts (Valassis), but who knows for how much longer. Please voice your concern before it is too late! We will be targeting the different advertisers in Valassis. Here is a sample email I sent to L'Oreal. Their email address is media@us.loreal.com.


To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing you because you regularly advertise and insert coupons in Valassis. I am very upset that Valassis has decided to do home delivery in some areas rather than inserting their flyer in the Sunday papers. I am asking that you put pressure on Valassis to revert back to inserting their coupons in the Sunday papers. If they cannot do that, I am asking that L'Oreal switch to SmartSource.

Thank you for your time.


Please email L'Oreal today! I don't have to tell you what it would be like if we couldn't get multiple RedPlum inserts. I subscribe to two Sunday newspapers already just for the coupons. We should also let our newspapers know they will lose subscribers if this happens.


Have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment