Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Coupons Pay Off


I talk to so many people who say that cutting coupons is a waste of time. If you want to save money, you NEED to use coupons. If you still don't want to cut coupons, at least stock up when things are on sale. If you do both, the payout is BIG as you can see from my trip to Publix this week. Here are some examples:

Starkist Seasations BOGO at $5.99
I used 2 $3.00 coupons from RedPlum 3/8
2 for FREE

Kraft Easy Mac BOGO at $3.39
I used a $1/2 printable Target store coupon
$1.20/box

Pop Tarts BOGO at $2.39
I used a $1/2 coupon from RedPlum 4/5
$70/box

Marie Callendars Pasta al Dente Entrees BOGO at $2.99
I used 2 $1.00 printable coupons
$.50/each

These are just a few of the great deals I got this week. I bought $223.59 worth of groceries (two carts were needed to transport my bags to the car). I used $54.64 worth of coupons. Everything but two items was on sale.
I paid $91.87.

Coupons definitely pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment