Thursday, April 16, 2009

Publix Deals through 4/22


There are quite a few good deals this week at Publix. Here is a sample of some of the bargains I got today:

Betty Crocker Potatoes- $.27 each
plus free reusable bag!

$1.75 Buy One Get One Free
-$1.00/2 Home Mailer Coupon
I also used a coupon that was in the Sunday paper a few weeks ago for a free reusable Publix bag when you buy 2 Betty Crocker products. The coupon took $1.00 off, but the bags only rang up at $.80 this week. I earned an additional $.20 off.

Banana Nut Cheerios- $1.14 each plus free reusable bag!
$3.99 Buy One Get One Free Sale
-.75 Coupon
-.75 Coupon
I'm unsure of where I got the $.75 coupons. Click here for $.55 off coupons.
-.20 Overage from Reusable Bag

Muellers Pasta- $.42 each
$1.39 Buy One Get One Free Sale
-$.55 off 2 Printable Coupon (no longer available). Click
here for the current $1.00/3 coupon.


Nabisco Toasted Chips Crackers- $.69 each
$3.39 Buy One Get One Free Sale
-1.00
Target Printable Coupon (Use the coupon with the Teddy Grahams picture) Print 2 coupons

Yoplait Kids Yogurt- FREE for 2 boxes plus earn $.21!
$2.79 Buy One Get One Free Sale
-1.50 Printable Coupon
-1.50 Printable Coupon

The best deal this week was when my son needed antibiotics. Publix gives antibiotics for free. I asked them if they would accept an ExtraCare Coupon from CVS for a free $25 gift card on a New or Transferred Prescription. They happily accepted it, gave me my free prescription and my $25 Publix Gift Card!

These are just some of the deals I got on my quick trip today. I'll be going back again before this sale ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment