Sunday, June 14, 2009

Deals, Deals, Deals

It has been a busy week, but I've still been getting great deals! I just haven't had time to blog about them. :(
I did the Huggies deal during the Double Coupon event at Kmart last week.
I also did the Pampers deal at CVS, so I'm all stocked up until we're potty trained (I hope).
I won't get into those deals since they were from last week.

Here is how I did at Publix today:
I paid $43.89 out of pocket for $147.47 worth of groceries. That is a total savings of $103.89!
Here are some of the best deals:

Raisin Bran $1.00/box
Special K $1.00/box
Cheerios $1.00/box
Nature's Own Bread $1.75/ea.
Chex Mix $.30/ea.
Barber Chicken $1.25/ea.
Strawberries $1.00
8th Continent Soy Milk $1.50/ea.

I just don't have the time to break it down right now. Contact me if you need a breakdown of my trip. I did use the $10 off $50 Winn Dixie coupon in the Tampa Tribune last week. I'm probably going back again before this sale is up.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment