Wednesday, August 19, 2009

$1.50 for this at Publix


I took advantage of the Nabisco BOGO deal this week and the Capri Sun sale to get everything in this picture for $1.50. This is how I did it:

$2.99 BOGO Ritz Bits, Teddy Grahams, Kraft Mac n' Cheese Crackers
I bought 8 and used 4 $1.00 off 2 coupons from the "Nabisco Save up to $55 Throughout the School Year" Coupon Book (thanks Lynn!)

My kids really wanted Chips Ahoy. They were not on sale this week but I had 2 Tearpad Coupons for $2.00 when you buy Capri Sun and Chips Ahoy. I also used another $1.00 off 2 coupon. I figured it only cost me $.60 more to do this instead of 2 more of the BOGO cookies.
$10.54 -Cost for the 10 boxes of cookies & crackers

3 for $6.00 sale on Capri Sun
I bought 6 boxes and used 3 $1.00 off 2 Coupons from the Walgreens Back-2-School Coupon Book (found at the front of the store next to the circulars). I never used Walgreens coupons before at Publix, but they told me these were okay.
$9.00 -Price for the 6 boxes of Capri Sun

$.99 ea for Easy Mac Cups
I bought 6 cups and used 2 BOGO Internet coupons (no longer available). I also used a $1.00/2 Internet Coupon (no longer available). I printed those coupons awhile back and held on to them waiting for a good deal like this. I also used a $1.00/5 Coupon from the Walgreens Back-2-School Coupon Book.
$1.96 -Price for 6 Easy Mac Cups

$21.50 -Price for everything in the picture
-20.00 Mail-In-Rebate offer that is inside the "Nabisco Save up to $55.00 Throughout the School Year" Coupon Book.

$1.50 -Final Price for Everything

I am so into Rebates lately!
Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment