Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Publix Deals August 26th

I waited until the last day again to go Publix shopping since I was so busy getting the kids ready to go back to school. Here are some of my deals...

$.99 -Mrs. Paul's Fish Sticks
$1.17 -Eggo Pancakes
$.30 -Edwards Pie Slices
$1.75 - Green Giant Corn on the Cob 12 pack
$.90 - Cole's Texas Toast
$1.50 - Crunch Pak Apple Slices
$.25 - I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Sticks (found $1.00 blinkie coupon)
$.47 - Taco Bell Dinner Kit
$1.00 - Kashi Go Lean Crunch
$1.90 - New England Coffee
FREE -Shout Stain Remover
FREE plus $.51 profit- Starbucks Ice Cream
$.99/lb -Frozen Turkey Breasts (I bought 3 to store in the freezer)

I did okay this week, but not great. I did have bags and bags of groceries today & no room to store everything.

I spent $56.49 and saved $134.91. I also got about 7 rain checks today since they were out of so many things.

You can find more details of these deals at Hot Coupon World.

I promise I won't wait until the last day next week. It's too frustrating when I can't find what I'm looking for.

Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment