Saturday, August 1, 2009

Publix Deals July 30 through August 5th


My Publix trip this week was even better than last week!
I spent $36.33 for $151.46 worth of groceries. My savings totaled $115.13!

I used $65.02 worth of coupons and got a lot of Buy One Get One Free Deals.

I'm also doing the Kraft Full Plate Rebate offer this week. My total before coupons was over $100. I bought 8 of the participating KRAFT products and will receive 2 $10.00 Publix gift cards by mail.

This brings my FINAL TOTAL for the week to $16.33!!!!

Some of my great deals were:

$1.00 Bic Mechanical Pencils
$1.00 Bic Mechanical Pencils
-1.00 off 2 Printable Coupon
-1.00 off 2 Target Coupon
FINAL PRICE FREE FOR 2

$3.39 Ritz Crackers BOGO
-1.00 Printable Coupon (no longer available)
$2.39
I also used 2 Free Wheat Thins When You Buy Ritz Coupon from SmartSource 5/17
FINAL PRICE $2.39 FOR 4 BOXES OF CRACKERS ($.60 EACH)

$1.79 Johnson & Johnson Bandages
$1.79 Johnson & Johnson Bandages
-3.00 off when you buy 2 Johnson & Johnson products (blinkie I found awhile back)
$3.00 Band-Aids
-.50 Coupon RedPlum 5/17
-5.00 Publix Coupon Green Adv. Folder when you buy 3 J&J, Band-Aid Products
FINAL PRICE FREE plus $1.92 profit

I also did the same exact L'Oreal Haircolor deal I did last week to get FREE haircolor.

$2.49 Herbal Essence Styling Product
$2.49 Herbal Essence Styling Product
-1.00 P&G Coupon 7/5
-2.49 Buy One Get One Free Herbal Essence Coupon RedPlum 7/26
FINAL PRICE $.75 each

I also used a Free Milk Coupon when you buy $100 worth of groceries. I found that on the Coupons.com this week. There was also a Free Chocolate Milk Coupon when you buy White Milk.

I also used a $10 off $50 purchase at GFS Marketplace. I always find a competitor coupon to use each week since Publix accepts them. The Entertainment Book has U-Save coupons for each month. There was also a $5 off $25 coupon for Whole Foods in Wednesday's Tampa Tribune.

I had to shop last night since so many coupons expired on 7/31. I will be going back today or tomorrow to get my items for the Fuel for School Rebate. They were out of a lot of items last night. I would have had to do a separate transaction for that rebate anyway.

I've been getting so many great deals lately. I'm trying to keep up with blogging about all of them, but it's not easy. Please email me with any shopping questions you might have.

Go out today and get some great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment