Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Publix Deals October 1st through 7th

I went to Publix today and spent $35.39 for $152.65 worth of groceries. My savings totaled $117.26. I bought 14 bottles of juice. I got the Healthy Choice Steamers for free since they were 50% off this week and there is a $2.00 off coupon from their website. I also got 5 free reusable bags with the purchase of Cascadian Farms Granola Bars, Cheez-Its and Cheerios (from an old rain check). I bought the Nestle Tollhouse cookie dough so I can send away for my free plate. See my post about that. I also bought some New England Coffee for $1.90/bag. It wasn't a great week, but I got to replenish my juice, snack and cereal stockpiles.
Check out all the Publix deals this week at Hot Coupon World.
Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment