Friday, November 20, 2009

Canvas Picture Deal


Canvas People has a great deal going on right now where you can take your favorite picture and have it printed on canvas.  Get a FREE 8x10 Canvas or use your $55 to upgrade to a larger canvas. You pay only shipping.  I did this deal last night.  Ebates (the site that pays you for shopping through their site) does not have Canvas People, but ShopAtHome does.  ShopAtHome is very similar to Ebates.  I immediately received $5.00 after I joined.  I then clicked the Canvas People through their website and received $7.00!   I bought an 8X10 Canvas picture with a frame for $27.89.  After the rebates from ShopAtHome, my final cost will be $15.89.  This makes a great Christmas present and Canvas People has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!  Join ShopAtHome today.

No comments:

Post a Comment