Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Saving Money Mommy's Tuesday Tip

My Tuesday Tip this week is to not settle for a price if you think it's too much.  You need to haggle for a better price if you want to save money.  You may not get what you are asking for, but then maybe you will.  I saved my family $43.40 today by not paying the newspaper subscription bill without making a phone call.  My bill was originally $119.63 for daily newspaper delivery.  (My husband can't live without the sports page every morning.)  I saw that the same subscription was going for $78.00 on http://www.subscription.com/.  I called the 1-800 number on the bill and asked if they could give me a better rate.  He came back with a price of $96.  I told him about the $78.00 rate online and he offered it to me for $76.23.  It only took a four minute phone call to accomplish this.
Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment