Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Saving Money Mommy's Tuesday Tip- Contacting Companies

My tip for today is to notify a company if you love their product or have a problem with their product.  Companies love to get FREE feedback on their items.  I might even get a coupon in the mail after contacting a company. 

I wrote today in my Publix deals post that I emailed Lenders Bagels to tell them I love their bagels.  I also told them I wished they had more coupons for their products.  They mailed me a coupon for FREE bagels. 

I called GE a couple of weeks ago to complain about the packaging of their compact fluorescent bulbs.  I opened up the package and the lightbulb popped out of the box and smashed on the floor.  It wasn't secure in the box.  They told me they would open an investigation and I got a coupon in the mail yesterday for a FREE lightbulb.

I value every penny we have.  If something I buy isn't what I expected, I feel it's important to let that company know.  It doesn't take long at all to email.  Every website you go on seems to have a "Contact Us" tab.  They want the feedback, so let them know if you love or don't love their products.

Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment