Friday, November 13, 2009

Walgreens Diaper Deal

I did this deal tonight and of course I had trouble since it's Walgreens!  If I had anyone but my favorite cashier Charlene, I probably would have given up and left the merchandise.  She is great though and works with me until everything is right.  First of all, the Walgreens Huggies coupon from the Activity Book did not deduct all of the packages of Huggies.  Make sure it deducts $1.00 from every package you buy.  The other problem I had was that the Walgreens Theraflu coupon from the "Healthy Savings" book scanned as a Manufacturer's Coupon not a Walgreens Coupon and threw off my total number of coupons versus the number of items I bought.  Thirdly, the Robitussin DM Register Rewards did not print out.  I called Catalina at 1-888-826-8766 and got their answering service.  I have to call back tomorrow after 8AM.  This is why I don't go to Walgreens very often!  I just couldn't pass up a good diaper deal.

If you want to do this deal, you will need to have 7 Huggies/Pull-Ups coupons.  Here is the link to print $2.00 off Huggies coupons, but you will only be able to print 2 unless you have another computer.  Here is the link for Pull-Ups coupons, but I'm not sure what value coupon you'll receive.  I get Huggies coupons mailed to me through the Huggies Baby Network.  There was also a $1.00 coupon in SmartSource 10/25.
This is what I did:

Transaction #1

$9.99 Almay Pure Blends Foundation
$8.99 Huggies
$8.99 Huggies
$8.99 Huggies
-$3.00 Walgreens Huggies coupon from Childrens Activity Book (It is one $1.00 coupon but it will ring up 3 times)
-$2.00 Huggies coupon
-$2.00 Huggies coupon
-$2.00 Huggies coupon
-$5.00 coupon from Walgreens weekly circular ad (they were in the Sunday paper and in the front of the store)
Pay $22.96 plus tax
Receive $10.00 Register Rewards for buying Almay Pure Blends Foundation

Transaction #2

$8.99 Huggies
$8.99 Huggies
$8.99 Huggies
$8.99 Huggies
$2.49 Robitussin DM To Go
$5.00 Theraflu
$5.00 Theraflu
-$4.00 Walgreens Huggies coupon from Childrens Activity Book (It is one $1.00 coupon but it will ring up 4 times)
-$4.00 Walgreens Theraflu coupon from "Walgreens Healthy Savings to help you Stay Healthy" coupon book (found at front of store near weekly circular ads or at the beauty counter- $2.00 off coupon will ring up 2 times to make it worth $4)
-$1.50 Huggies coupon (One of the $2.00 coupons I had was for 56 ct. or more- no good for this deal)
-$2.00 Huggies coupon
-$2.00 Huggies coupon
-$2.00 Huggies coupon
-$2.00 Theraflu printable coupon
-$2.00 Theraflu printable coupon
-$5.00 coupon from Walgreens weekly circular ad (they were in the Sunday paper and in the front of the store)
-$10.00 Register Rewards from First Transaction
Pay $13.95 plus tax
Receive $3.00 Register Rewards for Theraflu and $2.49 Register Rewards for Robitussin

I will now submit a rebate to Caregivers Marketplace.  They will pay me $.75 X 7 packages of Huggies/Pull-Ups which is $5.25.

$40.83 =Out of Pocket Price

-5.49 Register Rewards Received to use on Future Purchases
-5.25 Rebate I'll receive in 4-6 weeks from Caregivers Marketplace

$30.09= Final Price for 7 Packages of Diapers, 3 Bottles of Theraflu, 1 Almay Foundation and 1 Robitussin DM to Go.  If I just take the $30.09 and divide it by 7 packages of diapers, it is only $4.30/package.  That is a great price and that doesn't even take into account the medicines and foundation!

This deal ends on Saturday, November 14th.

Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment