Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Saving Money Mommy's Tuesday Tip- Vinegar

My tip for today is to replace some of your household cleaners with white vinegar.  I always keep a spray bottle filled with 1/2 vinegar, 1/2 water and a couple drops of lemon essential oil to make it smell nice.  I use this spray to clean the counters, kitchen table, and tile and laminate floors.  It works just as well as commercial cleaners without the chemicals, and it costs less.  I never worry about spraying it around the kids.  I buy 2 gallons at Sams Club for around $3.00.  I also use vinegar at times as a fabric softener and for cleaning the washing machine, dishwasher and coffee pot.   There are LOTS of uses for vinegar.  Here is a great web page filled with 1,001 Uses for White Distilled Vinegar.

Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment