Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Saving Money Mommy's Tuesday Tip- Car Coupon File

Ten more days until Christmas!  Time is flying by with all of the parties, school activities, shopping, etc.  Once the holidays are over, I will blog more often about the many deals out there. 

My tip for today is to keep a coupon file in the car.  I have an accordion folder (a little bigger than 8 1/2" X 11") which I keep under the center console.  I put restaurant coupons, oil change coupons, portrait coupons, Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons, Michaels & JoAnn's Fabric coupons, car wash coupons and anything else that I may need when I'm out. 

I have plenty of grocery coupons to keep track of in the house, so this is a good place to keep these other coupons.  If we are out and want to get something to eat, I just go through the file to see what restaurant coupons we have.  If the car is due for an oil change, I grab a coupon out of the file.  I clean out the expired coupons about once a month when I'm sitting in the car line at school.  You never know when you might need a coupon, so this folder can be very handy.

Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment