Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Publix Trip January 26th- All of this for $2.08!


Yes, you read it right.  I had a very good week.  I spent $2.08 for $158.79 worth of groceries.  I saved $156.71 or 98.6%.  I started my list this morning by going straight to Hot Coupon World.  I read the Free and Cheap section first and got a lot of ideas for buying items I wouldn't normally buy in order to make a profit (Rolaids, Phazyme, Sundown Vitamins, Vivarin, Sominex).  I pulled all the coupons for those items.  I then went to the Weekly Ad with coupon match ups section and made my list based on good deals and/or things I needed and pulled all the coupons.  I color coded my list (based on item category like dairy, produce, shelf), put my coupons in order by the layout of my store, packed the kids a lunch for the grocery cart and went shopping!  It took me a little longer this morning to prepare (about 2 hours), but it really paid off!

Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment