Monday, January 4, 2010

Publix Trip January 4th- Final Price $23.61


I spent $40.61 today at Publix for everything in the picture.  I saved a total of $158.58.

I did a total of 4 transactions so I can do 4 rebates (3 SC Johnson and 1 Wish-Bone).  I will be getting $17.00 back in rebates so my final price for the $199.19 worth of groceries will be $23.61.  That is a total savings of 88%!

You can find the Publix sale items along with the coupon match-ups at Hot Coupon World.

Some of my best deals were:

$.69/lb. Publix Whole Fryers (I bought 3 and spent less than $9.00!)

The 8th Continent Soy Milk is still on sale for $2.99.  There were $1.00 peelie coupons on the box to make them only $1.99/each.

I called Old El Paso a few months ago to let them know the shells in a package of Tacos we bought were all broken.  They sent me a coupon for a FREE box.  I used it this week during the Buy One Get One free sale and got 2 for FREE!

I found a Rebate form awhile back on a tearpad in front of the Wish-Bone Salad Dressing.  It is $2.00 off by mail on any Chicken, Beef or Produce when you buy 2 Wish-Bone Dressings.  I bought 2 today because they are BOGO.  I used two $.75 off printable coupons to get them for only $.60 each.  I'll get the $2.00 coupon by mail.

This was also a great week for the SC Johnson Rebate.  This is how I did it:

I did 3 transactions with the following:

$3.29 Scrubbing Bubbles BOGO
$0.00 Scrubbing Bubbles
-2.00/2 Peelie coupon found on can
-1.50/2 Target coupon SmartSource insert 11/15
Price FREE

$2.00 Ziploc Bags
$2.00 Ziploc Bags
-1.00/2 SmartSource 12/6 or I did see a tearpad coupon at my Publix store
Price $3.00

Fill out the form and send in your receipt to get $5.00 back   If you do this rebate three times, you will get 6 Scrubbing Bubbles and 6 Ziploc Bags for FREE plus make $6.00 profit.

I got a great deal on Cinnamon Toast Crunch because General Mills mailed me 4 coupons for FREE General Mills Cereal through MyBlogSpark.  I used those today since it is BOGO to get 8 boxes instead.

I always try to use a competitor coupon as well to make my Final Price lower.

Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment