Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Saving Money Mommy's Tuesday Tip- Moneymakers

My tip for today is to buy any item if you can earn a profit from it.  An example would be from my last week's trip to Publix.  I bought 10 boxes of Rolaids.  I did not need 10 boxes of Rolaids, but I bought them because I got them for FREE plus made a profit.  My store had them on sale for 2/$3.00.  There was a $4.00/2 manufacturer coupon in the 1/3 RedPlum.  I made a profit of $.50 from each box.  I plan on donating all of these Rolaids. 

Everyone is always shocked by how I can get my grocery bill so low.  This is a great way to do it.  These deals are not available every week, but I always keep my eyes open for them.  There was a coupon in the 1/24 RedPlum for $4.00 off any Knox Product.  Some of the Knox products are less than $2.00 so this will be a great moneymaker for me this week.

Lower your grocery bill each week by picking up things you normally wouldn't buy if you can earn a profit.

Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment