Sunday, March 14, 2010

Aveeno Positively Ageless Kit

UPDATE

Many people (including me) have had trouble printing the $5.00 coupon and $10.00 rebate form for the Aveeno Positively Ageless Kit.  I finally figured out how to do it.

This coupon and rebate form is not emailed to you.  I did get a coupon for the Positively Ageless Kit emailed to me, but I think it was a coincidence.  The coupon and rebate form appear as a "pop up" after you sign up.  Try going to the Aveeno site again.  Click the "Save $15.00 Now" Button.  Say "No" when it asks you "Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?".   Login to your account.  You will be taken to the page with your information.  Click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.  It will say "Thank You.  Your request has been submitted."  The coupon will "pop up" and you can print it.  The rebate form will follow right behind it on your printer.  If the coupon doesn't pop up, make sure you don't have the little bar at the top of the page that says it blocked a pop up.  If so, click it and enable pop ups for this site.

CVS is offering $5.00 in Extra Care Bucks when you buy Aveeno Ageless Vitality (March 14-20).  I don't know the price right now, but I will post it when I find out.  Email me if you know.

It says it is $44.99 on CVS.com (not sure if the store will have the same price).
$44.99
-5.00 ECB
-5.00 Manufacturer's Coupon
-10.00 Mail-In-Rebate
FINAL (Estimated) PRICE $24.99 or less if you have a $5 off $25 CVS coupon or similar.

If it really works, it would be a good deal over high-end department store skin care.  Let me know if you try it and what you think.

Go out today and get a great deal!

3 comments:

  1. Great info, thanks for sharing. I've used Aveeno products in the past and liked them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got the $5 coupon but not the $10 rebate via email. did anyone get theirs??

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted an update on Saving Money Mommy which should help clear up the problem.

    ReplyDelete