Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kia Test Drive


Test drive a 2011 Kia Sorento by March 15, 2010 and get a $25 Visa Prepaid Card by mail

I did the test drive today and left quite impressed.  I really liked the 10 year/100,000 mile warranty, the 5 year/60,000 mile 24-hour roadside assistance, and all the great safety features especially the Back-up warning system.

If you are looking for a new car in Florida, go see Rafael Esculante at Courtesy Kia in Brandon.  He was wonderful!  I told him I wasn't in the market right now for a new car, but he took me for the test drive and told me all about Kia since I didn't know much about the company.  I told him I thought the Kia Sorento was a little too small for my family though I really liked the way it drove.  He showed me the Kia Sedona minivan which I really liked.  We will definitely go see him when we need a new car.  Even if you are not in the market, print out the certificate and go see him by March 15th. 
Don't forget to tell him the Saving Money Mommy sent you.

Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment