Monday, April 5, 2010

First Trip to Kmart- $.60

It is Double Coupon Week at Kmart!  You must present your Shop Your Way Rewards Member number before coupon redemption. If you don't have a Shop Your Way Rewards Card yet, you can sign up at the front of the store.  Limited to 5 coupons per customer, per day. Only first 5 coupons will be doubled. I went this morning and they still had everything I wanted in stock!  That is the nice part of the 5 coupon limit.  It was also very easy to put my shopping list together, and I was only in the store for 5 minutes.

I bought everything in the picture for $.60!  This is how I did it:

$3.00 Glade Refill ( I bought 3)
-1.50 coupon found in a Glade package a few months ago
-1.50 doubled
FINAL PRICE FREE

$4.00 All 50 oz. Detergent (I bought 2)
-2.00 coupon RedPlum 2/7
-2.00 doubled
FINAL PRICE FREE

All I paid was $.60 for tax. 
Go out today and get a great deal!

Leave your comment

Post a Comment