Thursday, April 29, 2010

Walgreen Trip 4/29/10- Total Cost $.68

I had some Walgreens Register Rewards that expired today, so I put this quick trip together.

$5.99 Schick Quattro Titanium (3 pack)
-2.00 SmartSource 4/11
Paid $3.99
I received $3 RR and $1 RR
FINAL PRICE FREE (not sure how long they will be issuing the $3 and $1 Register Rewards)
(this deal would be better if you have a higher value coupon from 3/21)

There is also a deal where you buy 8 or more Hallmark Cards and receive $5 RR or buy 4 cards and receive $2 RR.

I bought two $.99 cards and six $.49 cards.  I spent $4.92 and received $5.00 in Register Rewards.
FINAL PRICE FREE  (you could also buy eight $.49 cards and get a better deal!)

I walked in the store with $5.50 in Register Rewards.  I paid $4.18 out of pocket for a total of $9.68.  I left the store with $9.00 in Register Rewards. 

FINAL PRICE for this trip is $.68 (for tax).  Don't ever let your Register Rewards expire.  It's like throwing money in the trash.

Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment