Friday, May 21, 2010

Review- Children’s Claritin® Grape Chewables


BzzAgent sent me some Children’s Claritin® and asked me to review it since my 3 and 4 year olds have allergies.  They both have been waking up with "crusty" eyes and nasal congestion.  I gave them some Children's Claritin right before bed and they both woke up with no allergy symptoms!

Children’s Claritin® is the only over-the-counter children’s brand that provides powerful all-day relief for a child’s worst indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms.  It is the #1 pediatrician recommended non-drowsy allergy brand.  My pediatrician always recommends Children’s Claritin®, but I had always given them the syrup.

I gave my kids the Children’s Claritin® Grape Chewables this time.  It is safe and effective for kids 2 and up when taken as directed.  My kids loved the taste of them! 

I thought the chewables were very convenient, because there is no measuring involved.  It also was a lot easier for the kids to take.

The package was extremely hard to open.  I didn't mind since kids sometimes manage to get into things they shouldn't even though I always keep medicine high up.

Claritin® products also come in two other forms that are great for kids, so parents can choose what works best for each child: a syrup for kids as young as 2, or fast-dissolving, hassle-free RediTabs® Tablets (available in 12- or 24-hour) for children ages 6 and up.

I will definitely buy the Children’s Claritin® Chewables the next time my kids have allergy symptoms.  I was very happy with the results.

Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment