Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Saving Money Mommy's Tuesday Tip- The Library


An easy way to save some money is to take advantage of your local Public Library.  I take the children once a week and they pick out some DVD's and books.  My library has a large assortment of DVD's for kids, so I can save $1.00 for each one instead of going to Redbox.  I also skip the bookstore and can usually find the books I'm looking for at the library.  If my particular branch doesn't have the book I want, I can have the book sent to my library from another library in my county.  Not only does this save me money, it saves me from more clutter.  If I want to read the book again, I can go back to the library.

Many libraries also have FREE storytime for kids, FREE computer classes and other types of classes.

Go out today and get a great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment