Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Walgreens Deals this Week


These are my best Walgreens deals this week.  I had other items on my list like Reach toothbrushes and Ecotrin, but they were sold out:

Buy three Neutrogena Bars at $2.69 each
Total (incl. 7% tax) will be $8.63
Receive $10 in Register Rewards when you buy 3 Neutrogena products
FREE after Register Rewards plus $1.37 profit

Royal Gelatin (use coupon in ad) 5/$1.00

Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste (use coupon in ad) $.99

Lindsey Olives (use coupon in ad) $.99 each
-$1.00/2 printable coupon
Final Price $.98 for two cans

Kotex U Maxi Pads $3.49
-$1.00 printable coupon
Receive $2.50 in Register Rewards
Final Price FREE plus I also received a coupon for a FREE Always product up to $3.50

Reach Floss $.99
-1.00 coupon 5/16 RedPlum or 4/11 RedPlum or Walgreens Catalina coupon (prints out at register)
Final Price FREE (they had to adjust my coupon down to $.99 because register beeped)

Kellogg's Raisin Bran $1.99 each
-1.00/2 printable coupon
Final Price $1.49 (The reason I bought these was because there was a $3.00 mail-in-rebate on the box for Brain Quest cards which I happened to buy a few weeks ago.  I love rebates that fall in my lap!)
After the rebate, the cereal will be FREE.

This is the summary of my trip.  I went into Walgreens with $6.50 in Register Rewards.  I did three transactions.  I paid $.96 out of pocket and left with $6.00 in Register Rewards and all of this merchandise.  I'm also getting $3.00 for the rebate.

Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment