Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Saving Money Mommy's Tuesday Tip- Exercise

Do you pay a monthly gym membership?  Do you get your money's worth?  I belonged to a gym many years ago, paid my monthly dues and was lucky if I went once a month.  What a waste of money!  There are so many ways to stay fit while saving money.

On some cable tv services is a channel called Exercise On Demand.  I found a great workout on this channel that I can do right in my living room whenever I want.  The best part is that it doesn't cost any extra. 

Now that the weather is nicer (in Florida at least), get out and take a walk.  It is a great workout and best of all, it's FREE. 

Some gyms even offer a pay per day fee.  I tried this at a gym next door to the preschool.  I can drop the kids off and take a class.  This is a great gym, but I would never get my money's worth if I signed up for a whole month.

Staying fit is so important, but it doesn't have to cost you a lot.

Go out today and get a great deal!    

No comments:

Post a Comment