Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Publix Trip Nov. 9- Paid $33 for $146 worth of groceries


I saved 77% on groceries today at Publix.  I spent $33 for $146 worth of groceries. 

The cookies were only $.10.  The coffee creamer was FREE.  Welch's grape juice was only $.62.  The organic juice boxes were only $.99.  The Finish dishwasher detergent was $1.99.

I am now stocked up on juice, cereal and yogurt.  I also have a lot of cookies to bake for Christmas gifts and gatherings.

If I bought the Finish dishwasher detergent without it being on sale and without coupons, I would have spent $29.91.  By stocking up when things are on sale and with coupons, I am able to buy all of these groceries for a little more than the regular price of the dishwasher detergent.

Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment