Friday, October 21, 2011

Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Bowl Cleaner Review

I was asked by BzzAgent to try the new Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner.  I gladly accepted because I would love to find an easier way to clean the toilets.  Before you install it, you do need to clean the toilet the old fashioned way.  I used bleach and a toilet brush.  Once it was all clean, I hooked up the action sprayer to the side of the toilet.  There is a little hose that attaches from the sprayer to a base that sits on the floor beside the toilet.  It was very easy to install.  The base contains a can of cleaner and a pedal.  You need to step on the pedal for one second twice a day.  It sprays the cleaner into the entire toilet bowl (even under the rim).  It will keep the toilet clean for up to 30 days with each can of cleaner.

The Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner has kept my toilet very clean, and the cleaner has a nice scent.  The average cost for the starter unit is $9.99 and the refills are about $3.99.  If cleaning toilets is something you dread, this may be your solution.  It will cost you more than most toilet cleaners, but it definitely works and is very convenient.  I also have seen some coupons for this product.

Check out the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Dance-Off Contest on Facebook.

Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment