Friday, August 16, 2013

My Thoughts on Back to School Clothes

I picked up the newspaper this morning and found JCPenney and Macy's flyers promoting Back to School Deals.  As I perused them, I saw kids' jeans and shirts on sale for $19.99 (regular price $25+).  I also saw some graphic tees on sale for $19.99 (regular price $25).  I don't know about you, but my kids grow so fast.  I would not buy any one piece of clothing for them for $19.99.  With three kids and no school uniforms at our school, my clothing bill would jump sky high if I paid these prices!

My solution is to shop at consignment and thrift stores.  I find so many designer items barely worn or with tags still on them.  I have found some great items and great deals!  That is just my opinion.  Let me know what you think....

Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment