Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Work from Home Opportunity

Being a Mom to my 3 kids (ages 10, 8 and 7) was always the most important job to me.  I wanted to be there when they came from school, make them snacks, help with their homework, etc.  I left my full-time job when our oldest was 7 months old.  We were able to scrape by with my husband's salary along with my savvy saving and couponing.  The problem looming was what is something unexpected came up (illness, broken down car, appliance repair, etc.)  When I learned about the Shop.com Unfranchise opportunity almost two years ago, I was intrigued.

I really liked the business plan and after much research and lots of prayers, I decided to become a Shop.com Unfranchise owner.  My online shopping site can be found at www.savingmoneymommy.com.  I love owning my own business and not having to work at it 24/7!  I work from home when it is convenient for me.  My family still comes first, but I am able to help provide more financial security for our family.

Here is a quick video that explains a little about it.  If you would like to know more about it, you can email me at savingmoneymommy@aol.com.

Go out today and get a great deal!






No comments:

Post a Comment