Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Trip to Sweetbay 8/27


As I posted earlier, Sweetbay has a good deal on Tide. I had 7 $1.00 Tide coupons and 1 $1.00 Tide Total Care coupon (which is also included in the sale). I also threw in a Downy, a London Broil (only $1.99/lb) and some pears (only $1.49/lb). I got my total up to $50 so I could use a $10 off competitor coupon. The Sweetbay on MLK and Parsons in Seffner accepts competitor coupons.

The limit for Tide was 4, but they were great and worked with me on this. They let me use my $10 off coupon because I had a total of over $50, but I had to break it up into 2 transactions because the register wouldn't allow more than 4 Tides to ring up at $4.99.

I also used a $10.73 gift card from an Oil of Olay rebate that expires this month. I ended up paying $25.99 out of pocket today.

After the competitor coupon and not figuring in the gift card, it averaged out to be $3.28 per bottle. Tide definitely gets my clothes cleaner and I love the smell!
I have enough detergent to last me quite a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment