Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pubix Deals 8/27 through 9/2


Yes, I made it to Publix on a Thursday for a change! Yeah! It was nice because they actually had everything I wanted and didn't have to get any rain checks. I did redeem quite a few rain checks from yesterday's trip, but I won't bore you with the details since that sale is over. Here are some of my deals....
As always, you can get more details on Hot Coupon World.


FREE - McCormick Grinder Seasoning


$1.50 - Lysol Sanitizing Wipes


$.45 - Wish-Bone Salad Dressing


$1.63 - Hillshire Farm Deli-Select Lunchmeat (I used 3 Target $1.00 coupons. I only used 2 $.55/1 RedPlum coupons from 8/16 because I didn't have a third one. I did find a peelie on the box for free Publix white bread when you buy 2 Hillshire Farms. I bought Publix wheat bread instead, so they deducted the $1.50 maximum price of the coupon to make the bread only $.09. I'm also sending away by mail for the free lunch bag wyb 3 Hillshire Farms products.)


$1.00 - Campbell's Select Harvest Soup


I spent $27.59 and saved $88.21. I may be back again this week, but I'm not sure. I am pretty stocked up and don't need much of anything. This week's sale is not as terrific as last week's sale.


Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment