Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Publix Trip November 17- Saved 73%


I bought $193.54 worth of groceries today for $51.35.  I saved $142.19 today and increased my stockpile.  No I did not need more cereal, but I couldn't pass up the FREE Crispix.  My husband will be getting Progresso Soup in his lunch for awhile since I got it for $.63/can.  I also stocked up again on yogurt which I ran out of this week and juice because I was down to only three bottles.  Black olives were also a great deal at $.39/can.  You can get all of the details on Hot Coupon World.  I'm cooking a small roast tonight that I bought for $6.16 ($2.99/lb).  I also bought 2 lbs. of frozen chicken breasts because I'll be making Hawaiian Chicken this week.  I bought the Stouffers Easy Express Skillet Meals for $2.00/each.  I like to have something quick to make for my husband on soccer practice night after the kids go to bed.

I did buy quite a few things today without coupons since my son's school had sent home a specific list of things we had to buy for a Thanksgiving basket.  Since I saved 73%, I still did okay.

This is also a great week for the SC Johnson Rebate.  I bought 4 Glade candles since they were BOGO at $3.49.  I used the $1.50/2 coupon from 11/1 SmartSource.  I paid $4.00 for 4 candles and I'll get $5.00 back from the rebate.  Remember, you can do this deal up to three times but you need 3 different receipts and forms.  You need to also mail them in separately.

Go out today and get a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment