Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Saving Money Mommy's Tuesday Tip- Donate to Charity

Tis the season to be generous with the precious gift of saving money that the Lord has blessed you with.  My tip for today is to donate some items from your stockpile if you haven't already done so.  I send packages regularly to my brother-in-law in Iraq, donate items at my church for the homeless and drop off items to many non-profit organizations.  As you already know, saving money is not always easy and can become very frustrating at times.  Examples of this are shopping during the best sales, spending hours reading circulars and making lists, cutting out coupons, searching for the highest value coupons and buying the items at the right time, etc.  You need to remember that not everyone can do what we do.  Some people don't even want to be bothered to learn what we do.  I really feel that we couponers are gifted and should help out those in need.  I've seen how happy some people get when you care enough to donate items.  Your items may not mean as much to you as they do to some people who can't afford them.

Go out today and do a good deed.

No comments:

Post a Comment