Monday, November 23, 2009

Sweetbay Deal- All of this was FREE


I bought my Thanksgiving turkey today and got a sweet deal at Sweetbay too!  I filled a prescription a few weeks ago at Sweetbay using the Kmart prescription coupon from their circular.  Sweetbay accepts competitor coupons.  I received a $10 gift card.

I went today and bought my turkey for $.49/lb.  The price was $7.71.  I then used some of my Marcal coupons.  I bought 5 paper towels and used the FREE coupons for those.  I then bought 2 packages of 400 ct. napkins at $3.59 because that's all they had left and used two $2.80 off coupons so they only cost $.79/package.  I did the Halloween Reddi-Wip rebate in October and received my FREE Reddi-Wip coupon in the mail last week.  I used that coupon today.  I also used the $5 off $20 Save-A-Lot coupon.  My grand total came to $5.14.  I paid with my gift card so essentially the turkey and everything else was FREE.

Go out today and get a great deal!

1 comment:

  1. Do all sweetbays accept competitor coupons?

    kristenlvannort@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete